Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some of the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good an inspiration you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full line of services not wanting to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. Include too many similar services that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and do not need a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention help posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they begin a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not require to take the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/new product idea rejected with company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.